Thursday, April 28, 2011

One Breath At A Time.

I struggled today.

I did everything that is suggested, but for most of the day it really didn't feel like enough.  I was just angry.
Well not angry.... Agitated.  You know?  Do you ever just feel sensitive to every little thing around you?
It makes me nervous.  It makes me realize how not-cured I am.  There are days I want to run out and jump back into life and expect everyone to forget what a lunatic I have been for like... What 10 years?  Today was a reminder that I need to keep it real simple.  Know what I'm saying there dogg?

Don't get to far ahead of yourself.....  Because that's when I will start ignoring all the people supporting me.   That's when I will start running things my way.... Then I will find myself all alone and vulnerable... Before you know it......  

Darkness

My mind is a frightening place.  Sometimes I am afraid to be there alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment