Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What's Really Going On?

My sister in law is very wise.  She is spirit filled and when I am off the beam and running my life into the ground at full speed... Well let's just say that she and I bang heads like a couple rams in the african safari.  When I am striving for the next level though, I rely on her direction quite a bit...

I remember some time ago we were talking about finances and obedience and she said something that I have held onto.  She said that material things never define you, but they are good meters of where you are.  For instance she said your car is a very good indicator of where your life is.  I thought that was so simple, but really insightful.

Recently my oldest daughter and I were driving in my borrowed 1998 Ford and she asked "why is this car so shaky"?  I told her what her Aunt Shannan had told me...

We looked at eachother and both busted out laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment